If I had a nickel for every forum title I read that started out something like 먹튀검증 I would be the richest man on the planet. Fact: If every bettor lost all the time there would be no sports betting market. It is that simple. I am a winning bettor. I don’t have to pick the paper up anymore and study statistics all day. It took some hard work to achieve this status. If you are tired of losing money and want to start making profits, keep reading.
Let me provide you with some basic statistics for the sake of the discussion. There are over 6 billion people in the world. Lets say only 3 billion are adults. Of those adults, only 10 percent bet on sports. That is 3 million people that bet sports. Of those 3 million people, only 2 percent actually make a living betting sports. The other 98 percent lose money. That leaves 60,000 people in the world who profit from betting sports for a living! These numbers are extremely conservative; it is estimated that over 200 million people ALONE will bet on the Superbowl in a given year. Not only is it possible to make a living betting sports, it happens every minute of everyday to real people just like you. I have identified three crucial issues that keep amateur sports bettors from turning professional and turning profits in their sports betting careers.
One of the best ways to lose your shirt over the long run is bet chasing. Scenario: You thought you had the lock of the century last evening with the first game. You lost that bet on some unbelievable nonsense, maybe a back door cover in a game that was long over for both teams. You got angry, saw the next game of the night coming up and impulsively doubled your bet for game two to cover your losses from game one. Then, since you had no real system in place to keep you in check, that game ends up a loser as well and you are now down big. Everyone has done this, and I am no exception. This is the lack of discipline I am talking about. You will lose some nights, just like your 401k will lose value some days. It comes with the territory. Bet just that one game and if it loses, cut your losses there and tomorrow is a new day.
There are tons of that exist, but some are very good if you have the discipline to follow them verbatim. Most sports bettors do not have the time, patience, or inclination to hypothesize, test, analyze, retest, and apply sports betting systems. This is why most sports bettors lose over the long haul. There are professionals who do have systems in place and are happy to share those systems with anyone who thinks they have what it takes to follow the system. You MUST have a system in place that keeps you on the winning path. Betting random games night in and night out without proper research is no formula for success. It is fun, but it is a money loser and that is not why you are here. You are here to become a winner. Remember, you will lose some nights. You will lose and losing is not fun. With a sports betting system in place that has been proven to win, over the course of your investment you will make money. How much you make and how often is entirely up to you applying discipline and consistency to your sports betting systems.
Think like the bookmaker. It has been said that books are only concerned with having an equal amount of bets placed on both sides of the same game. That way, with the vigorous factored into the game, the bookmakers earn a small profit regardless of who wins the game. This is a half truth. Yes, this is one way books make money. If you think that books won’t bait you into thinking a line is too good to be true, knowing that you, the general betting public, will pounce on that bet (a sucker bet or a trap bet) I have a bridge in San Francisco to sell you CHEAP. The real money for the bookmakers is in those games that are bet heavily on one side (and subsequently lost) by the general public. If a line is too good to be true it probably is. The bookmakers know the public loves the favorite. They also know more about tonight’s games than you could possibly research. They know you don’t have the discipline to stop while you are ahead (or down for that matter). They know you have no clue what sports betting systems give you an advantage. They also know that you think like an amateur bettor. This is precisely why you are not making money.